Terms and Conditions
Application Process Fee $50
Full time NANNY please call or e-mail for rates
Part time NANNY please call or e-mail for rates
By Submitting the Family application you agree to the Terms & Fees specified below
Please note: We may choose to advertise your vacancy on other reputable job sites and in the local press. No personal information will be disclosed.
1. On the submission of the Client Registration Form, the Terms and Conditions will be accepted. The agreed FEES are non negotiable and are accepted on submission of the registration form. Ananny4u LLC will for now on be referred to as The Agency and the person(s) submitting this form will be referred to as the Client.
2. The client agrees to pay the fee due to the Agency within 7 Days of the invoice date. Failure to abide by this condition will enable the Agency to withdraw any persons introduced without notice or penalty.
3. The Agency fee is for a permanent placement. We at ananny4u LLC will work our best to find you the right match!
4. Once the Agency has advised the client of a prospective employee, by telephone or by email, the Client cannot accept the same applicant from another agency. If the client accepts and interviews the same applicant from another agency within 6 months of being advised by A Nanny 4 U, the client will be responsible for the full fee payable to A Nanny 4 U in the event of a position being accepted.
5. Any applicant introduced to the client is accepted by the Agency as suitable. Notwithstanding this the Client shall satisfy itself as to the suitability of the Applicant and the Client shall take up any references provided by the Applicant to it or the Agency before engaging such Applicant.
6.The Client shall be responsible for obtaining work and other permits if required, for the arrangement of medical examinations and/or investigations into the medical history of any Applicant, and satisfying any medical and other requirements or qualifications required by law of the country in which the Applicant is engaged to work.
7. The Agency will issue an invoice to the client on the formal notification by the Client or Candidate (verbally or written) that an engagement has been accepted – payment is due within 7 days of invoice date. We reserve the right to request Credit or debit card details for security of payment.
8. The Agency reserves the right to charge interest on any outstanding amount under Section 69 of the County Court Act 1984 until the full settlement of the account.
9. All information and Introductions supplied by the Agency are Confidential. Any passing of any information to potential clients, applicants, employees, other agencies or current employers is Strictly forbidden and is liable to the full fee being charged to the Client. This will also constitute a breach of contract and will be subject to damages being paid by the Client to the Agency in addition to the full fee.
10. The Agency cannot be held responsible for the Employees contract details of employment, National Insurance or Tax deductions. These must be arranged between the client and employee. However for your service if the one year contracted Nanny doesn’t seem to work and they leave or it is a mutual agreement the agency will provide a replacement nanny up to 90 days after placement. Please note under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 Effective April 6th 2004 – All agencies will be required to hold a copy of the employment contract, between employee and employer.
11. The Agency cannot be held responsible for any person or persons or any loss, damage, liability cost or claim whatsoever, whether caused directly or indirectly by the employee, or any negligence on the part of the employee.
12. These terms and conditions relate only to the Introduction by the Agency and in no way whatsoever form the part of any contract between the Client and employee, this is at the sole responsibility of the Client.
13. In the event that after an engagement is offered and is cancelled by the client prior to the start up of the position, a $100 fee is Chargeable to the Client by the Agency.
14. Refunds will not apply under any circumstances where the nannies employment is terminated through no fault of her-own or when correct disciplinary action is not followed under employment law. The scale of Refunds will not apply in the event that an invoice has not been paid in full within 7 Days of invoice date.
Please Note that Our Nannies earn between $11 and $16 an hour
If you would like more information please contact Ananny4u LLC before filling out the application.
Phone: 303-353-4032 E-Mail:email@example.com