FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME NANNIES
ANanny4u LLC permanent placements include full-time, part-time, live-in, live out and even after school. We will work with you in this important decision of your family’s life. It is important to us that you will be able to hire a nanny that suites your needs, shares your values, provides love for your children, and communicates well with you. In order to ensure that you find the nanny that fits you, your family can interview with as many of our nanny candidates as needed! We are here to help you feel safe not work with as many clients as we can. We will work with only 6 clients a month and would love to work with you during the process of finding the perfect nanny to fit in with your family.
We strive to maintain our fees below the local average, while still providing exceptional service. Our fees vary according to the needs of your family or company. We do not base the fee off of a percentage, but use a flat fee system so that everyone has an opprtunity to have a great nanny. Please contact us if you have any questions. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 303-353-4032
PERMANENT PLACEMENT FEES
1. The permanent placement fee varies depending on your childcare needs
2. There is a $100 Application Processing Fee which includes the search for your perfect nanny
4. For a placement of a nanny working up to 14 hours a week, please call or e-mail. Application fee is waved.
3. For a part-time placement of a nanny who works between 15 to 29 hours a week, please call or e-mail.
4. For a placement of a nanny working 30 hours or more a week, please call or e-mail.
5. There is a 90 day guarantee if a replacement nanny is needed. After the 90 days, a prorated credit will be applied to a new nanny placement
6. If you wave the 90 day guarantee and the right to a replacement nanny the fee is a flat rate of $1000 for either part-time or full-time placement
7. If you have a coupon or discount code please supply that via e-mail
Our nannies earn between $11/hr and $16/hr depending on the number of children, the job description, and the nanny’s experience.
Contact: email@example.com or call at 720-505-3113